Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR
Unregistered

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR

Amen Father! hear us and redeem us Lord Jesus You are worthy to be Praised. Help with right choises now with everything, remove all stress, ive made mistakes and all this pressure I give it all to You Lord to make good of this. Bring wisdom and favor with all involved You know what must be done, but Your enemies battle with me to not be responsible on what they did not do whats right. Convict them Lord. I refuse to trust them at this point My Father, Give me Your favor with the right co. I can trust to fix this properly. Fight for us Lord, No weapon formed against us shall prosper, and give us all Your blessings and rest...Please pray Amen!
10-08-2014 04:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

AMEN! Bless you all for praying for Justice
Praise be to our Lord Amen!
10-15-2014 12:43 AM
Kathym
Unregistered

Dear god , thank you for all that you do for me every moment of every day. Thank you for showing me where I needed to be this morning to see my cousin and encourage his ministry in Mexico, bless him dear god with all that he needs to do your work. Thank you for getting me through another day, be with me as I sleep in Jesus name as I may awake to blessing from you. Be with Tim as he sleeps and have him to awake to a conviction and bring him back dear god to you and to our life together to please you. Amen,
10-15-2014 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Help us to trust You Lord threw all the trials, let this powerful favor prayer and perfect will be done with new adjuster that they reimburse me all thats due me with all these vehicle damages. Convict the responsible party and insurance to admit fault that all be recovered soon by Your blood and protection I pray.
10-15-2014 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Merciful Father thank you for everything by your protecting blood even as we sleep,that it be deep as you doing battle for us.alert us awaken us when your help and favor comes for us soon that we know its of you and not miss it dear Jesus, the same net your enemy set they will be trapped in it with shackels.we stand on your promises we belong to you and you rescue us. thank you for your peace rest favor we love you too.praises for all your blessing miracles that only come from you,amen
10-19-2014 12:39 PM
Iowaprayer Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Holy Spirit please come in to me tonight and bless me . Send me your angels dear god
10-19-2014 05:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
swedishfish Offline
Registered

I need my 105k school debt removed. I have 3 special needs kids and I need to buy us a home and obtain a higher credit score. I have to keep quitting jobs so I can care for the children. I feel overtaken w all this debt.
10-20-2014 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Father in Heaven help us all here NO WEAPON, TONGUE FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER....DELIVER this hassing evil neighbors keep them away, give us their neck and rebuke all attacks in thim and coming through tohim IYN Please agree and fast with me this is Enough, we are covered by His protecting Blood, Glory to God Help us all with everything we ask Amen! And Amen!!
10-23-2014 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Pray for all here and those persecuting us esp by those so called fellow believers ? in the church, you have called me to this group for help but convicted those that wont.
Help the church to conduct itself in a Godly manner and be there for those devouted to you in need like it was in the past and not just be evening socials. Dont let them try to take advantage of Your Godly, love an d praises Lord let just your presence alone be evident in us that you would bring those true Godly we can trust into our lives that would be there for us. Protect us in these last hours, amen
10-26-2014 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Bind Your enemies that try to rob us Yeshua and of our peace bring confusion to their camp and bring us out if this stuck mode and bless Your people now Father.
Break all curses weapons attacks fights deception all evil be gone now and off Your daughter too that her womanizing X leave this other women now and bring conviction,salvation to them and sanity to their child that has to live with all this,break all shame and restore us with a safer larger home soon IJN We give u all the praise Amen
11-20-2014 07:45 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.