Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

17 year old boy dying final stages of leukemia
Unregistered

17 year old boy dying final stages of leukemia

Please remember 17-year-old Kollin. He is in the final stages of leukemia, and has endured more than we can begin to imagine in his 17 years of life. In October, he was given only one week to live. God's merciful power has been shown for the fact he is still with us. He hasn’t been able to eat for several weeks now and pretty much can only stomach various liquids. Probably the thing that has bothered Kollin the most the last two weeks has been nausea and vomiting. Unfortunately, the amount he drinks continues to decline. He has been off all medications other than the morphine patch which controls his pain. The amount of morphine needed has not increased for the last 3-4 weeks and fortunately he has complained of very little pain over the past two weeks. He sleeps approximately 18-20 hours in a day. He sometimes will be awake for a few hours at a time and then sometimes it will be short periods scattered throughout the day. Over the past two weeks he has tried a couple of times to get out of bed but it made him sick so he hasn’t attempted to do so again. Kollin has been and continues to be in God’s hands. The same loving and merciful God that saved Kollin’s precious soul is the same loving and merciful God that knows exactly what is going on in his little body.

Please pray for Kollin's family, and especially his mother, Karen. Karen lost her husband approximately two years ago and is raising 6 children on her own from the age of toddler to 17. I believe there are other children who might have other illnesses. The Lord has given her strength and I know He will continue to do so.

This morning Kollin has seemed to take a turn for the worse. We have asked the doctors and hospice how we would know when this time would come and they told us "we would know". Well it seems that time has come. Kollin has become semi-nonresponsive. He tries to respond but we are unable to understand what he is trying to say. He has been very sick during the night and this morning. We continue to do everything possible to make him comfortable. He is in Gods hands and we continue to trust Him. Especially at this time.

Your prayers are coveted for Karen and all the family.

Thank you again for all your love and prayers.

Prov 3: 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto
thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he
shall direct thy paths.

I just can't find the words right now. I just have to lift up prayers.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 03:23 PM by admin.)
02-05-2011 02:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bro jim Offline
Registered

RE: 17 year old boy dying final stages of leukemia

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

Father ; I pray on behalf of a brother in terrible pain ; I ask in Jesus name you relieve him of his pain and calm his mind with your presence by his side. We ask for compassion for the family and give divine perseverance to those hurting . Have mercy on our friend and reassure him that he is in our prayers.
02-05-2011 02:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord have your perfect will be done in Kollin's life, health, and give him and his family comfort, strength and your peace Dear Lord. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen! Jesus-sign
Mathew 18:19 - 20
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.
Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way. Amen
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 03:23 PM by admin.)
02-05-2011 02:47 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Thank you for the courage that this young man has shown throughout his life. Father I pray that you would end his suffering and gather him up to you to see your glory. Surround him with your angelic host that he might feel the comfort of heaven. Give his mother strength and comfort her in knowing that her Son's battle is nearing an end...help her with all that she needs Father. Father in your mercy let there be no more pain...or sickness...or tears. Just joy that his journey ends with you. In Jesus name...Amen!
02-05-2011 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Lord it is not easy as you know to stand by and watch your loved one die in pain and suffering. Lord how can one handle this, your strength alone must sustain them day by day. Lord thank you that you chose Karen for this special job and that you have given her the grace to go through this terrible tragity. Lord I ask for your mercy toward this family as they struggle through this extreme hardship. Lord hold their hands and comfort them. Be tenderhearted to them and let them continue to lean on you being lights to those who do not know you. Lord I ask a blessing to them. I ask that you would heal this young man or take him to your glory. Shield him from the pain. Carry him on wings of eagles into your kingdom. Wrap him in light. In Jesus name I pray.
02-05-2011 06:56 PM
Jennnnxo Offline
Registered

Dear god, please help kollin and his family. They are in great need of prayer and times like this can be very tough to handle on their own. I pray that kollin gets better and will be recovered soon. Let all chains be broken. In the name of Jesus , amen.
02-05-2011 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Please Eternal Father, bless this precious child of yours. Comfort him in his pain and stay close to him and to his mother and his siblings. Mother Mary, keep your peaceful watch over them at this time.

We praise you Eternal Father, Lord God, in your goodness and your mercy. Thank you for the life of this precious boy who has touched so many people and thank you for his family who are supporting him. Lord, help this situation in every necessity. Enfold each of them all in your most Sacred Heart, cover them in your Precious Blood, we humbly pray. Thank you God. Amen
02-06-2011 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Father, please give them strength. Lord I still believe in miracles, I believe you can walk into that very room and touch this 17 yr old and command him to get up ,walk and be healed in your precious name. I believe. I agree. You said, in the last days we will see miracles. Lord show us your miracle. Show this 17yr old your mercy and grace. Lord let him see what you can do. Let him grow to tell the people of what you did in his life. Thank you Jesus.
02-08-2011 06:21 AM
hmarie Offline
Registered

I feel bad saying this but thank you for puttin me into perspective. I am always so caught up in myself that I never take the time to actually stop and see what others are going through too. I am saddened to hear the many sorrows Karen has had to face. What a woman of strength!! I admire her.... God truly is A God of Comfort.... I pray Lord that you continue to give this family courage... May they be blessed for enduring such hard trials.... So often Lord we don't know the why of the things that happen, but we sure do know you in your Soverignty will work everything out for those called according to your purpose....Bless

Guest Wrote:Please remember 17-year-old Kollin. He is in the final stages of leukemia, and has endured more than we can begin to imagine in his 17 years of life. In October, he was given only one week to live. God's merciful power has been shown for the fact he is still with us. He hasn’t been able to eat for several weeks now and pretty much can only stomach various liquids. Probably the thing that has bothered Kollin the most the last two weeks has been nausea and vomiting. Unfortunately, the amount he drinks continues to decline. He has been off all medications other than the morphine patch which controls his pain. The amount of morphine needed has not increased for the last 3-4 weeks and fortunately he has complained of very little pain over the past two weeks. He sleeps approximately 18-20 hours in a day. He sometimes will be awake for a few hours at a time and then sometimes it will be short periods scattered throughout the day. Over the past two weeks he has tried a couple of times to get out of bed but it made him sick so he hasn’t attempted to do so again. Kollin has been and continues to be in God’s hands. The same loving and merciful God that saved Kollin’s precious soul is the same loving and merciful God that knows exactly what is going on in his little body.

Please pray for Kollin's family, and especially his mother, Karen. Karen lost her husband approximately two years ago and is raising 6 children on her own from the age of toddler to 17. I believe there are other children who might have other illnesses. The Lord has given her strength and I know He will continue to do so.

This morning Kollin has seemed to take a turn for the worse. We have asked the doctors and hospice how we would know when this time would come and they told us "we would know". Well it seems that time has come. Kollin has become semi-nonresponsive. He tries to respond but we are unable to understand what he is trying to say. He has been very sick during the night and this morning. We continue to do everything possible to make him comfortable. He is in Gods hands and we continue to trust Him. Especially at this time.

Your prayers are coveted for Karen and all the family.

Thank you again for all your love and prayers.

Prov 3: 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto
thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he
shall direct thy paths.

I just can't find the words right now. I just have to lift up prayers.
02-08-2011 08:27 AM
Twist Offline
Registered

Heavenly Father, never a sickness You can't heal and never a disease You can't cure. Never a situation You can't have a solution for. Right now, by faith, I am stretching my right hand accompanied my Your anointing healing power upon the life of 17 year old Kollin in the name of Jesus Christ. Let Kollin receive his healing right now, in the name of Jesus Christ. Father you are the father to the fatherless, remember his family also in Your Kingdom and give them alll the courage they need at this time, in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray Amen
02-24-2011 01:19 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.